MOTHER DAY'S


sweet tak wuhuu~

Hai chuools,okay now we on may,yeayh new month ;) so happy mother days to all who those become a mom,mummy,ibu,umi and mama :) yeah this special entry for a my superwomen SITI MARIAM BINTI MOHD JAN i love you and i really do :)  you are my diamond because always shines when i feel in dark,you taught  me a lot ibu :) i'm sorry sometimes i become a rock,never ever listen your advice ,whenever who i,u are the one always support me and call my name and never tired... when i was baby,u are the one always take care of me,and now this time i must do the same things to you,and i want make u pround of me with my result :) thanks mom for everything. And todays i will check my result,it getting nevours ,and anything i hope its being okay,and i will success.amin. :)

FROM:MISS BELLA

No comments:

Total Pageviews